The most common questions are:
What is my projected income when I retire?
Will I have a shortfall or gap in my retirement?
How long do I need to work and when can I retire?
How do taxes and social security impact my retirement?
What is a 403b and how do I get that started?
This is free private virtual consultation. No fee is ever charged and your information is not shared with anyone.
Appointments fill up quickly, so please book your consultation now.
If you prefer to have one of our pension advisors contact you complete the form below.
- What is a 403b? – A 403(b) plan is a retirement plan for certain employees of public schools, tax-exempt organizations, and ministries. Individual 403(b) accounts are established and maintained by eligible employees. The employer may determine the financial institution(s) at which individual employees may maintain their 403(b) accounts.
- What retirement options do I have available other than my pension? When you meet with your pension retirement specialist they will inform you of other retirement options that might be available to you based on your school district, your hire date, and when you plan to retire.
- Are you affiliated with my school district? Your school district and third-party administrators use licensed vendors to facilitate retirement plans and answer questions regarding your pension options. We are an independent licensed vendor approved by your school district and third-party administrator to facilitate your needs.
- Is there a fee for your service? Never. We do not charge a fee for our service. As long as you are a public teacher within a school district an eligible pension plan there is no fee.
- I have a financial advisor can they provide me with the information I need. In many cases, your financial advisor can not provide you with the information because it is not their specialty and they are most likely not an approved vendor. We will work with your financial advisor to facilitate the best retirement strategy for you.